Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, May 22, 2006

Baby, I'm Back!

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't left you....."

Actually I've been back from Aruba for almost two weeks now, I've just be busy as ever. I had today off and I've just got out of bed (it's almost 2:00 pm) and I feel good. I had a fantastic time in Aruba. At first I was a little taken aback because I was expecting tropical, but Aruba is more like a desert landscape. It never rained one day and the weather was consistent low 90s and that beautiful trade wind breaze that they are so famous for. Here are a few pics from my trip:


This is me wading in the water. I was actually terrified because of the fish in the water. It was hundres of them swimming all around you. Way too creepy for me.

This is my husband's silouette, but check out that sundown in the back, absolutely beautiful!



This is the view from our condo, very nice! See how the trade winds make the tree's bend.



Another good thing is that I'm over my writer's block, so I have a lot of interesting things to share......TTYL!


Posted by Shawn :: 1:51 PM :: 8 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------