Motor City Hot Girl online

Saturday, April 22, 2006

What It Be Like?


It seems like my life is getting busier and busier! I just got back from a business trip last night. I've been traveling every other week lately. The good news it that the next time I get on a plane it will be for my personal pleasure! That's right folks, in 12 days I will be in a tropical paradise called Aruba for one week. Originally we were suppose to go from Saturday to Saturday, but because of work *boo hiss* , we had to change our plans to Thursday to Thursday. We'll have two days alone, just the husband and I. We'll spend the other five days with my in-laws.

A big congratulations goes out to my husband who just got a promoted to a very important and *top secret* position at work. He's very deserving of it. He's is the best IT person I know. I'm so pround of him.


Pray for me y'all. The daughter returns home from college next week for the summer. You know how "kids" think they're grown once they leave hom and come back. I know she's going to read this and let me say this again "you're not an adult unless you can support yourself 110%" comprende? But really she an awesome daughter, just a little too much like her mother! The girl has all my attitude and whit. Sometimes it like me against me.


I do want to congratulate her on successfully completing her freshman year at the University of Michigan. She did great and I'm very proud of her.

All my friends are going to see Kells tonight in concert. Although he puts on a hell of a show, NO THANKS. He can't get a dime out of me. My little protest didn't matter though, his concert sold out here. My favorite band of all New Edition will be here while I'm in Aruba! That concert sold out as well. I think Detroiters are tired of being cooped up in the house all winter.

I have zero plans for the weekend. I'm going to clean my house, do some laundry, and if I have the time/energy left over I'm going to do some yard work. I don't want to do to much out there yet because we're getting a new roof and gutters and I don't want the workers trampling my stuff!

This is all I have for today. I'm keeping it light.


Posted by Shawn :: 10:54 AM :: 11 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------