Motor City Hot Girl online

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Playing The Game

I'm talking about the game of life folks.

The last couple of years I decided to take a break from the fast pace world of "getting ahead". I've been so driven all my life to achieve this and acquire that I've never taken the time to chill and just enjoy what I have. I feel like I've been chasing things for so long that I'm just tired and I wanted to get out of the game and sit out a quarter or two.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I want to pick that ball up and run with with. A lot of times I look at my house and think to myself, why aren't you living in something bigger? Girl, you know you can afford to move, why not? Why are you driving that kind of truck or car, you know you can get it? Why aren't you pursing that job, you know you can do it? Another one is "You know you need a degree in that too, just go on and get it" or "Just buy you one in every color, it's only money" the list goes on and on. I used to answer and follow the voices in my head (I know you like that Freaky) all the time. They would tell me to something and I would say yes.

At this point in my life I don't feel like I have to try as hard because things are not "out of reach" . I just wish that little voice in my head would SHUT UP!!!!

I used to chase and obtain things for sport, but now I'm a little more thoughtful about it. I look at my quality of life and think how will obtaining these things add to my quality of life and what is it that I really want? What I want is financial security and not to work until I'm 110 years old. What I want is to see the world with me husband. I'm not talking bout little trips here and there, I want to do it big. I was see the Motherland, Go to the real Outback in Australia, take a train across Europe, feed the penquins at the North pole, eat a bowl of fish heads and rice in China (j/k about the fish heads), walk the path of Jesus in Isreal, bring home a handful of sand from arouund the pyramids in Egypt....y'all get the point. When I'm on my deathbed these are the memories I want to have, not what purse I had in 2006 or how I climbed the corporate ladder.


What about you? What do you really want?

Posted by Shawn :: 8:45 PM :: 12 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------