Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, April 10, 2006

Nigga Puh-leeze!


I had sworn off use of the "N" word. I said that it was an awful word intertwined with my ancestors blood, sweat, dreams and tears. It was a word that was banned in my house growing up and would get you slapped in the mouth so hard if you slipped up and said it. Since I swore off using it at the beginning of this year, I had a few slips of the tongue. I've called my son a "lazy niglet" or two (don't worry, he won't need psychological counseling, he actually thinks it's hilarious when I say it and I have to give him a straight ignant cussing out, I'm sure he can testify) and I've used it a couple of times when talking shyt with the girls, but each time I've regretted it afterwards. Well, I used it this weekend and I didn't regret it. I even curled my lips and squinted my eyes like Samuel L. Jackson when I said. Here's how it when down:




My brother (my oldest brother is a full-time recovering crack addict) calls me and tells me he needs some shoes Saturday. I'm on his side of town, so I tell him when I get done doing what I'm doing I'll take him to Payless and pick him up a pair. He then states, "I don't want a cheap azz pair of shoes" . First I think to myself where did he get this attitude from, since I've taken his azz there many times to buy shoes before. I try to pacify him and I remind him that they carry the Shaq brand there. He states gain that he doesn't want the "cheap shoes". So I tell him that two weeks ago I took his son there and purchased him a pair and a pair of casual shoes to wear to his uncle funeral. My brother's response was "He's being forced to wear them, he doesn't have a choice. Why are you always buying us cheap shoes and your son goes to Foot Locker". That's when I gave him a big azz NIGGA PUH-LEEZE and hung up on him. He called meand tried to apologize, but too freakin late. I had made up in my mind I wasn't buying him SHYT. How in the hell are you going to compalin about somebody buying you something when they don't have to do shyt and how the hell are you going to complain about what I do for your child if you don't do shyt for him. I had about 15 nieces and nephews, more of them than not need something from me at any given time. I'm always buying shoes, coats, boats, clothes, etc for kids that aren't mine. I can't do for them on the same level that I do for mine. I'd be broke. One of my nieces is one step from foster care and another one of my brothers don't want me to spend time with her now unless I take ALL three of his daughters (all by different mothers). I refused, needless to say I haven't seen my niece in a year. I refuse to let their trifling azz dictate to me, but that a whole other NIGGA PUH-LEEZE subject.

Posted by Shawn :: 7:23 PM :: 13 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------