Motor City Hot Girl online

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's Crackin Y'all?

I know I've been slacking on my blog something major, but I'm going to try and do better. My post are so depressing, actually the suck azz lately. Sometimes I wish I could be more like some of my favorite bloggers. Let's talk about them for a minute in no particular order. I'll post favorites tomorrow too, so don't get made at me if you don't see your name today, cause you know I luv you!

Let's start out with the Supa Sisters.

Supa Sister Jamal is so fabulous it hurts! I can't even find the words to describe how fabulous she is so you have to check her out yourself. Did I mention that she's an accomplished author?

Supa Sister Mwabi has change my whole thought pattern about my sistahs from the motherland. I don't comment on her blog as much as I should but I read it EVERY day and my day isn't complete unless I do. She's an aspiring author as well so my sure you check out her other blog. She's so awesome.

Superstar Nic makes everyone feel like her best friend. Seriously reading Nic's blog gives you the feeling of talking to your good friend on the phone. Everybody loves Nic and her post are so darn consistent....LOL!

Freaky Deaky is from my hometown #1. He comes up with some crazy topics that have me CTFU, cursing, or thinking. He's a dude on some different shyt.

Jackie keeps it funky! I've been on a pop culture break , but Jackie has been holding it down and she holds it well. She's funny as hell too.

Insanelysane! She keeps it real!!! Her honesty is fascinating. She's also from one of my favorite cities Chicago!

Ms. Georgie Peach straight from the ATL. I think she's weird in a good way. You can always count on her for a laugh or at least a smile.

I have to run, but I'll finish my list tomorrow! There are many more to come. I have so many favorites.



Posted by Shawn :: 8:15 PM :: 5 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------