Motor City Hot Girl online

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Super Bowl XL All The Way Live Baby!!!!

I know I was supposed to make this post a week ago, but I've been very busy. Busy trying to get well, working out, being a moody bytch (artificial hormones will make you commit murder) and just straight up on the grind. I have about ten other things I'm supposed to be doing right now, but hey I miss Blogland.

Everybody and their mama is having a party in Detroit this weekend. You name it and they'll be here. I'm sorry, but I can't pay hundreds of dollars to catch a glimpse of a celebrity. So here are my economical, but fantastic choices for the weekend.

Friday


"TheyJingling Baby, Go Head Baby"

I'm going to get my head sprung with the one and only LL Cool J. He's putting on a concert at the Fine Arts Theater in Downtown Detroit. The tickets are only $50 and $100 VIP. I'll be copping those general admission tickets. The theater is small and it won't make a difference. LL always puts on a hellavu show so it show be off the hook!

I find it fascinating that it cost half as much to see a celebrity in concert as it does to party with them.

Saturday Night
I am probably Kid Capri's biggest fan. When I heard he was in town there was NO DOUBT where I was going to be. He puts it down like no other DJ on earth. I can't wait to party hard! I've never partied with him in an open party in Detroit. I hope the D is ready because he is going to rock it.

The party is at the New Detroit Science Center and the general admission are $50 and the VIP are $100. Once again your girl is paying the $50. To party with me get your tickets and furhter information at www.blakeandbobby.com. Try this link to purchase your tickets the one on the site doesn't work purchase tickets.



Sunday if my azz can get out of bed. I will be hitting two parties. I left the info on my desk so I'll post it tomorrow. One is a $10 party with drink specials and food. There other is a private house party. I have a feeling that I won't make it out of bed.

I got my zillions in and my unibrow tweezed. Your girl is ready to party!

Holla!

Posted by Shawn :: 8:50 PM :: 8 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------