Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, February 06, 2006

Post Super Bowl Update

Hey y'all!

I know I've been quite the awful blogger lately but I have a lot going on in my life right now which I hate. I like to live the simple quiet life and it's just not working that way for a sistah right this minute. Enough of that mushy shyt, let's get to the weekend!

My city Detroit got it's shine on people. We did it REAL big!!!! I know I live in the 'burbs, but I'm still a Detroiter. I lived there for 30 years and up until 6 months ago I was still paying taxes there. I was real proud about the way we laid it out for Super Bowl XL. Now if we can just keep that momentum going we'll be the SHYT!

I didn't get to see LL Cool J because his concert turned out to be Saturday so I opted to party with Kid Capri instead and I was disappointed. Speaking of disappointed I went to my company's Super Bowl party instead and it was just too damn crowded! Back to Saturday, Kid Capri did the damn thing and I had a ball. It was his birthday so you know he rocked it.

Trey Songz was in the house. That's my girl Raven, Me, and Trey. He was very nice and stood still for at least three minutes while my husband took the picture. He's a cutie too with his skinny self. I heard it was football players in the house, but I wouldn't konw them without their uniforms.

I was supposed to go to a party yesterday, but my truck was in a wreck and my husband had homework to do so we just chilled and it was really nice. The house was empty and it felt really good to spend some one on one time with my husband.

Tomorrow is my birthday so wish me one in case I can't post.

HOLLA!

Posted by Shawn :: 8:57 PM :: 16 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------