Motor City Hot Girl online

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Back At The Farm



What's up y'all?

Today was my first day back to work. I felt like someone took an eraser and erased my memory. I really don't remember anything. I had about 8,000 emails waiting on me and I'm not joking! It was good to be back and I feel that some of my co-workers genuinely missed me.

In addition to going back to work today, I took a couple of hours in the middle of the day to go to a funeral. It was a Muslim funeral. I found it to be very interesting and moving.

I'm over my writer's block now, but I don't have time to write anything. I'm busy as heck. The annual retreat for my social club is this weekend and I have to get this website up and running!

Maybe I can write some stuff during my breaks at work since I don't blog at work. I have some good stuff to write about, at least I think so anyway.

My insomnia also has been cured. I'm sleepy. Holla at y'all tomorrow.


Posted by Shawn :: 10:15 PM :: 10 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------