Motor City Hot Girl online

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Birthday Shirley

Today is what would have been my mother's 57th birthday. She passed away in July of '99. I really miss her and what could have been. I've never really been able to come to terms with her death because there were so many issues between us, but we were slowly working on it. My father is deceased as well, he passed in '02, they both passed away in their 50s.

I envy my friends who still have a mother or a father and I'm down right jealous of those that have both. Sometimes it seems so unfair to be an orphan at the age of 35. I don't know of anyone of my age that doesn't have either. I still need my parents dammit and as much as I need them, I have brothers and sisters who need them more.

Posted by Shawn :: 1:52 PM :: 4 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------