Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm Crazy Y'all

I'm admitting it to the world! Yep, I'm psycho, nuts, schizo, bipolar and any other word you can use to describe a crazy person. Everytime it's time for me to do something that I have no control over I obsess and stress about to the point that's all I can do is obsess and stress about it. Well I can eat too, I NEVER lose my appetite! I'll give y'all an example. I have a fear of flying, which is an irrational fear by the way (Don't get mad at me that's what the psychiatrist said dammit!), but I do fly and it doesn't hinder my traveling. About a week before it's time to depart I'll start stressing about the flight to the point I'll give myself the BG (bubble guts) and maybe a panic attack too. Well multiply that and the anxiety I'm having over my surgery is 3000 times worst. I also haven't done one thing to prepare for the surgery. I haven't packed a bag, gone grocery shopping, not one darn thing. What I need is a joint and a drink, but since I can't do the first and I said I was going to stop doing the latter, I'll just sit here and do nothing for now. Maybe I can get a worthwhile post going on. I've been rambling and babbling the last few days.

Posted by Shawn :: 5:43 PM :: 9 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------