Motor City Hot Girl online

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ahhh, Let's Hear It For The Bruthas

Hmmm, I gotta kick things off with LL! "LL Coo J is fine as hell". I believe he's had a little work done, but we'll save that conversation for another day.


Meki is hot guy, but personally I don't like him. I don't like the way he treats his women.

This is a fine specimen of a man here. Rich dark chocolate umph umph umph!



This is a throwback picture! Lawd have mercy, I'd like to be the last woman on earth stranded with these three. He'll just give me Morris!!!!

Hot damn I love me some Young Buck! Look at those lips and the smooth chocolate complexion.

What a knock out!
Damn, it's hot in here!

Yes, Morris I do have a fire to put out.


Sure Buck, you can bring Banks as long as it goes no further than three of us!
I know y'all like TI, but he's a little too narrow for me. I like a lil thickness!

Bow Wow, let me know if you need an Auntie.

Although Tyson has a lot of bytch in him, with those abs he can get it!

GGGGGGGUUUUNNNNIIITTTT!!! Although 50 be clownin, he's just so sexy! This one is for you Raven!

I don't know who this is but if you find out tell him I get my check on the 1st!


Damn Buck, you and Banks back again? Y'all gonna have to put a sistah on the payroll!

I Iike TI much better with clothes. I'm not feeling Neely with Kanye clothes on .


Posted by Shawn :: 6:44 PM :: 4 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------