Motor City Hot Girl online

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ladies Night

All the good pics I'm coming across tonight belong to the ladies. Like my girl Maria would say "Where is all the menses"? I promise tomorrow unless their is breaking news there will be an all male review!

Rhianna is a strange looking child. Maybe because her 12 year old (yeah right) body hasn't grown into that BIG azz head of hers. I also think some bangs are in order too.


Not a good luck for an adolecent........



Alicia Keys Elle magazine shoot photo. She looks quite Becky'ish in this photo.


Beyonce looking golden at the grand opening of the Atlantic City 40/40 club. Her weave always looks a bit dry and nappy to me. Raven I think she need some African Pride!


I like Olivia, ok I like 50 (although he has been working my nerves lately) so Olivia get in by default. Her weaves are are tight though. I've never really heard her sing.....


Posted by Shawn :: 10:31 PM :: 3 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------