Motor City Hot Girl online

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Random Junk

I’m feeling much better today. I thank everyone for their thoughts and well-wishes. Now if I could just stop reading crazy shyt about it online.

Big ups to Condi on interrupting her press conference to honor Rosa Parks. There’s a rumor floating that she might be the Vice President sooner than we think.

Paul Wall got married to a sistah. Let me know if y’all want to see pictures.

I finally have the link the new movie "Invisible". It's not schedule for release until 2006. Click here to see the film trailer.


Sheryl Swoopes announced she’s gay, big surprise there. I always thought she had a really cool name for a b-ball player.

Mama DeBarge says she has a Grandbaby out there somewhere.

I’m really not like Young Jeezy anymore, he doesn’t want to take care of his child and that really irritates me. You can house hurricane victims in your “mansion”, but you only want to pay $178 a month to take of your child who currently lives in public house? What a busta!

I’m loving that Black Eyed Peas song “My Lumps”.

Let me see what else is going on in the world today………



Posted by Shawn :: 7:12 PM :: 3 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------