Motor City Hot Girl online

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Friends

It's nothing like a bad situation to make you examine what type of friend you are. Since my upcoming surgery I've been thinking about that. I try to be the type of friend that I would want to have, but I have one friend that I haven't been a friend to as much as I should have. She had the exact same surgery that I'm having and I only talked to her once during the entire ordeal. She's my oldest friend too. I felt bad about it then, but I really feel bad about it now. She was going through some other things at the time that I just didn't want to deal with, but I should have tried harder to reach out to her. We've talked several times since then being that it was a couple of years ago. I even talked to her yesterday and she was very candid with me about what to expect and what I should do. I wanted to tell her I was sorry for not being there for her, but instead I stayed silent........

Anywho, I'm posting early today because I'm hanging out with some friends tonight.

Posted by Shawn :: 5:50 PM :: 0 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------