Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, March 06, 2006

Hodge Podge

This post is hodge podge and it makes no sense.

I know I'm supposed to post pictures of my Florida trip, but there's once problem. I don't know where the hell my camera is! It's lost in my house. I told y'all I need a housekeeper! My girl Raven and I are going on operation Consuela this weekend. I'm determined to find the missing link in my life!

I've had a headache all day because somebody at work decided to wear some STANKIN azz musk like cologne or perfume. I don't know who it was, but I was on the hunt for their stankin azz. Why do people feel the need to bath in perfume or cologne at work? The shyt is unprofessional and rude. There are people in this world that are allergic or asthmatic, we can't handle it.

Why do senior citizens insist on shopping at night? They have from 9 to 5 to do whatever the fukk they want to do. Can we working stiffs have the store to ourself from 5 to 8? If I was retired there is no way I would want to deal with traffic and shyt.

Why do people wear dirty contacts? Walking around looking like they have a severe case of hepatitis. I really hate to see it with color contacts.

3 6 Mafia scares me. I really believe they are devil worshipers.

Why are there so many non-believers now days? I respect everyones right to choose, but growing up I didn't know any Blacks that weren't Christians or Muslim. Now you see us dabbling in everything or nothing at all.

Why don't online dating work for Black folks? Everyone Black person I know that seriously tried it including myself got played. White folks meet their soulmates online then get married and live happily ever after

Will I ever love exercising? How long does it take?

I really believe my cat would eat me if he could. It's the strange way he looks at me sometimes.


The ABC's Of Me:

Accent: I have a distingishable midwest twang.
Bra size : 40D (The hormones are making the twins grow)
Chore I hate: I hate the ALL!!!! Consuela where are you?
Dad's name: Lenny
Essential make-up: Prescriptives Lip Gloss
Favorite perfum: I don’t’ wear it. I’m allergic. I do like The Body Shop products though.
Gold or Silver: Platinum
Hometown: The Motor City, The “D”, Detroit
Insomnia: Yes, on and off
Job Title: CIO (Chief Information Officer) – One day y’all wait and see! It’ll be me.
Kids: Daughter, 19 a freshman in college that don’t have time for her mother. Son, 16 that has too much time for his mother.
Living Arrangement: Married
Mom's Birthplace: Detroit
Number of Sexual Partners: It all depends on your definition of sexual. Does it include the Clinton definition?
Overnight Hospital Stays: Yes and hopefully never again!
Phobia: SNAKES! I can’t even look at snakeskin shoes!
Quote: “What The Fuck”
Religion: Christianity
Siblings: 1 Whole Sister, 2 whole Brothers, 2 half sisters, 2 half brothers
Two I'm tagging: Err’body that reads this that haven’t done it yet.
Unnatural hair colors I've worn: RED! My Black azz was wrong!
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Asparagus – I don’t know why, it just doesn’t look appealing.
Worst habit: Impulse buying
X-rays: A couple of months ago.
Yummy foods: Too many to name and that’s the problem!
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Posted by Shawn :: 10:28 PM :: 9 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------