Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, February 27, 2006

Greetings From The Tampa Bay Area

What's up y'all?

I'm working in Florida all week. Right now I'm tired as hell, but I thought I would holla. I just got in from shopping and dinner. I actually purchased two pair of gym shoes. I NEVER buy gym shoes, because I'd rather spend my money on cute shoes or boots.

One thing that I want to do for my Floridian sistahs is to wash all that damn gel out of their hair. (I don't know where this came from....LOL)

Anywho, I half azzed packed. I didn't pack until 7:00am Sunday morning and my plane left at 10:00am. Here's a list of the things I forgot:

Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Trouser socks
Flat Irons
Lip liner
Mac Studio Fix
Short waist jean jacket
Blazer
Chocolate Brown mules

Even though I forgot all this stuff, how is that I still have two suitcases? I'm always a HAM going through the airport. I have two rolling suitcases, my big azz rolling laptop bag, a carry on bag stuffed so tight I can put my purse in it and my purse. I really need to learn how to downsize when I travel.

My best friend called me "Captain Save A Ho" today. I'll post why on my next post or two, those who know me know why she called me that. I have a few post in the can, I just need to add pictures. I think my writers block is finally gone.

P.S. Why the fukk is it so cold here? I know it's only 19 degrees in Detroit, but can it at least break 70 degrees?

HOLLA!



Posted by Shawn :: 10:53 PM :: 4 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------