Sunday, December 18, 2005
I just didn't want to go too many days without posting, but lately I've been uninspired. I'm so bored, but I know it's important that I rest during my recovery. So I decided to share with y'all a list of stuff I could be doing instead of doing nothing.
- Making a website for my social club. I need to have this done by our first January meeting.
- Doing a FAFSA for my husband and me. Although we have tuition reimbursement through our employers, I just want Uncle Sam to know there are THREE people in the house in school. It probably won't make a bit of difference. You know if you make any kind of money they don't want to give you jack! I'm hoping that it'll help my daughter get a grant or two. She got a full tuition scholarship and some other little ones, but room and board is super expensive. I want this girl out of my pocket!! I need all the money for son, bless his heart.
- Studying for this HP certification that I need for work. That stuff puts me to sleep immediately. I rather rack up degrees tha to get certs. IT folks know what I mean.
- Watching all these movies I purchased pre-surgery so I wouldn't be bored.
- Reading the books I purchased pre-surgery so I wouldn't be bored.
- Calling family and friends that I NEVER have to time to call.
- Giving myself a manicure. The cuticles are out of control.
- Reading my bible and studying up on some things.
- Organizing my lingerie drawers. They are out of control.
- Reading my mail for the last three weeks.
- Taking these jailhouse braids out of my hair. I look like I've been in the county for three weeks.
- Clipping my cat claws. It hurts when he walks across my lap.
I'm sure there are many more things that I need to be doing, but right now Judge Joe Brown is on . Yawn.......
Posted by Shawn ::
3:50 PM ::
Holla At Yo Girl!