Motor City Hot Girl online

Friday, October 28, 2005

Top Models

I came across these great pictures of Tyra Banks as Paris Hilton. She'd have to kill the boobs and grow bigger feet to be Paris though.....LOL




These are pictures from Tyra's lenscrafters adds. She looks awesome. She's been doing great lately in the weave department. There are pictures floating around of her without her weave and MAC and it aint pretty y'all!


Wouldn't it be something if Rhianna was Tyra's love child?


These are pictures from Tocarra's Smooth magazine shoot. I won't keep these up past the weekend. They aren't work friendly at all. I thought Ashley Stewart was paying her swell enough not to do the strip down. If I was her I would get a breast reduction, those things are too damn big and it they make her look bigger.


I don't know if y'all knew this but she used to be a stripper back in the day before ANTM. She looks a lot better than her celebrity fit club days too. I aint mad at you though girl, do your thang.


Posted by Shawn :: 10:29 PM :: 4 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------