Motor City Hot Girl online

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jibber Jabber.....

Oh my, this will make two post in one month! I guess I'm getting back in the grove.

Since it's so long in between my post, I can't focus on one topic. So I'll just catch y'all up and talk about what's going on in my life, head, etc.....

I just came home from a whirlwind college tour with my son. This whole football recruiting thing is wearing me out! I shouldn't complain though, because I feel blessed that his talents, grades, and personality has schools interested in him. There are so many people that would like to be in his shoes right now, I just hope we make the best decision for him.

While on my tour I finally met my friend, Renay! We've been part of a group that has talked online going on almost three years. We talk about family, friends, life, entertainment, etc. We've watched people in our group get married, divorced, have babies, lose babies, bury loved ones, recover from serious illnesses, and just grow up. Renay and I hit it off from the beginning, we are definitely sisters from another mothers. I absolutely had a blast with her, she is so darn cool! We were just like two old friends hanging out. I have met a friend for life!

I'm hungry. I want a friend salami sandwich(my cravings have been so weird lately), but I don't have Miracle Whip. We have a ton of mayo, but no Miracle Whip!

What is everyone doing for Super Bowl. I want to go to a sports bar or something. I have a feeling I'll be watching it at home again. I'm cool with that.

When are the killings going to stop in Detroit? Now they've killed David Ruffin's granddaughter. They need to send the national guard in there pronto! It's a scary situation.

Why do fools continue to drive 80 mph even when they see other cars belly up in ditches? SUV owners are the biggest offenders.

Ok, I've run out of jibber jabber. I'm hungry and can't concentrate any longer.....



Posted by Shawn :: 10:18 PM :: 2 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------