Motor City Hot Girl online

Monday, January 02, 2006

My 2K5 Reviewed

Blogger really pisses me off!  I sat and type a long ass post and just a picture shows up!  I’m going to eventually host my blog on my server here at the house as soon as my husband finishes building it.

(As I was saying, but not as long as what I was saying!)

2K5 was a really great year for me.  I haven’t been able to say that for a long time, if ever.  Here are some of the highlights.

My daughter’s graduation!!!!   It’s definitely in the top 5 events of my life.  It was an incredible moment to see my daughter graduate at the top of her class and receive all those accolades.  She’s worked hard for it every since pre-school.  I screamed and hollered so loud at the graduation every time they would call her name folks would look to see what I was going to do and they called her name a lot!  Just think I get to do this all over again when my son graduates in ’07.  It seems like yesterday they were running around the house arguing and fighting, oh that was yesterday!!!!

Seeing my daughter off to college.  Again it was one of the proudest days of my life taking my daughter to one of the best Universities in the country, with a full tuition scholarship I might add.  An awesome awesome feeling.

Watching my son run track.  I think my son has found his true calling as an athlete.  Watch for him in the Olympics y’all!  Also bringing his academics up to the levels I knew he could perform.  

My wonderful husband built my super large deck, remodeled a bathroom, and painted the inside of the house.  A good man is hard to find and I have one folks.  That man will do anything to make me happy but clean the house!  I can live with that.

I didn’t as much traveling as I normally do, but I did go to Vegas twice and Florida once.  I have been travel plans for 2K6.  Let’s pray my daughter doesn’t need all my money this year.

I got a new position at work in the 2K5.  Thank the LORD for new challenges.

I came through my surgery with flying colors!  It‘s over and I’m healing.

I’ve had some disappointments, but the good outweighed the bad, so I’m not going to talk about them except the fact that I’m fatter than I’ve ever been in my life and I didn’t diet or exercise all last year, but oh well.  I learned a lot about myself too in 2K5.  I know the type of person I want to be and the type I don’t want to be, expect some changes folks.

I just so feel so blessed right now I don’t know what to say.  I didn’t lose anyone close to me, my household is in tact, and I just feel great!










Posted by Shawn :: 1:05 AM :: 5 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------