Motor City Hot Girl
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
5 Random Things About Me
- This is my second marriage. I got married the first time when I was just 18 years old. The reason I got married is because I became “born again” and I was living with my ex-husband and I was told that if we didn’t get married I would go to hell. There was a scientist at NASA that said he calculated the exact date that the world would end and it scared me to no end. I grew up in hell fire and brimstone churches which is why I believe I have terrible anxiety issues that I have now. Age 18 is entirely too young to get married in this day and age. Everyone at the church encouraged the marriage although my ex-husband never became “born again”. It was probably the single biggest mistake I made in my life. The best thing to come out of the marriage was my son. Word up Dre!
- I’m the only one out of all eight of my siblings to get a college degree. My oldest brother received a scholarship to play football, but left school in his junior year. We all have high school diplomas or a GED though. My oldest sister has decided that she wants to be a nurse and she will start taking classes this semester. Not one of my siblings attended my college graduation and only two attended my daughter’s high school graduation.
- I’m in an all female social club called BeeDazzled. I was elected the President of the club last month and I will serve as President for the next two years. I consider it an honor and a challenge. It can be difficult dealing with 14 women and their personalities. We do both social and civic activities.
- I love to give parties and entertain. I love to have people over to eat and have a good time. I really hate not being able to do that this holiday season. I also don’t know how I’m going to fit it into my financial budget this year since I’m buckling down. I want to finish remodeling my house and I won’t be able to do it if I spend all my free money entertaining.
- I used to be the “toy lady”! My husband got laid off and I needed to find a way to bring in some extra income pronto!!!! I started selling Mary Kay, but it just wasn’t bringing in the bucks so I had to do something else. Well I met a girl who was doing the toys and was making big bucks so I decided to try it and I did very well at it. It was just too time consuming and tiring. I still do it from time to time for my social club, but the “toy lady” is retired.
I officially tag:TakeItOutsideFreaky DeakyBig Brother DalTee Almighty
Posted by Shawn ::
9:31 PM ::
Holla At Yo Girl!