Motor City Hot Girl online

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

5 Random Things About Me

  1. This is my second marriage. I got married the first time when I was just 18 years old. The reason I got married is because I became “born again” and I was living with my ex-husband and I was told that if we didn’t get married I would go to hell. There was a scientist at NASA that said he calculated the exact date that the world would end and it scared me to no end. I grew up in hell fire and brimstone churches which is why I believe I have terrible anxiety issues that I have now. Age 18 is entirely too young to get married in this day and age. Everyone at the church encouraged the marriage although my ex-husband never became “born again”. It was probably the single biggest mistake I made in my life. The best thing to come out of the marriage was my son. Word up Dre!

  1. I’m the only one out of all eight of my siblings to get a college degree. My oldest brother received a scholarship to play football, but left school in his junior year. We all have high school diplomas or a GED though. My oldest sister has decided that she wants to be a nurse and she will start taking classes this semester. Not one of my siblings attended my college graduation and only two attended my daughter’s high school graduation.

  1. I’m in an all female social club called BeeDazzled. I was elected the President of the club last month and I will serve as President for the next two years. I consider it an honor and a challenge. It can be difficult dealing with 14 women and their personalities. We do both social and civic activities.

  1. I love to give parties and entertain. I love to have people over to eat and have a good time. I really hate not being able to do that this holiday season. I also don’t know how I’m going to fit it into my financial budget this year since I’m buckling down. I want to finish remodeling my house and I won’t be able to do it if I spend all my free money entertaining.

  1. I used to be the “toy lady”! My husband got laid off and I needed to find a way to bring in some extra income pronto!!!! I started selling Mary Kay, but it just wasn’t bringing in the bucks so I had to do something else. Well I met a girl who was doing the toys and was making big bucks so I decided to try it and I did very well at it. It was just too time consuming and tiring. I still do it from time to time for my social club, but the “toy lady” is retired.

I officially tag:

TakeItOutside

Freaky Deaky

Big Brother DalTee Almighty

Posted by Shawn :: 9:31 PM :: 11 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------