Motor City Hot Girl online

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nothing Much To Talk About Today

Don't really feel like posting any pics today or gossiping. I've been reminiscing today. I think the What's Happening marathon on TV Land put me in that mood. Life was so simple then. I remember coming home from school watching What's Happening, Good Times, Sanford and Son, and The Jefferson reruns back to back, those were indeed good times.

Last night my daughter came home to visit, she said it was because she knows "I miss her". I think she was the one that was a little homesick. I was making dinner and she commented how bad she wanted some chicken and of course mom made her some. I'm so proud of her.

I read quite a few Black blogs and very few, if any had anything to say about the passing of Mother Rosa Parks and I found it quite sad.

Anywho, I have my social club meeting today so I better get myself together. It's so windy here in the Motor City today, I'm glad I have a sew-in!

Posted by Shawn :: 1:25 PM :: 0 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------