Motor City Hot Girl online

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Church

I've been thinking about going to church all week. I haven't been in awhile and I really miss it. I just didn't want to be one those people who turned to GOD with things were going wrong in their lives. I want to serve in good times as well as bad. I still wasn't a 100% sure I was going because I feel a little guilty about not going and thinking the only reason I was going was because of my upcoming surgery. Well, one of the assistant ministers at church called me out of the blue today just to see how I was doing. It's not odd for that to happen at my church, they'll call to just to see how you are. I think that's it's just a confirmation that GOD loves me just as I am and I don't have to feel guilty about turning to him in my time of need.

Posted by Shawn :: 7:35 PM :: 1 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------