Motor City Hot Girl online

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rumor Ender!

I see I've been getting a lot of hits for Laila Ali, Queen Latifah, Sanaa Lathan, and Terry McMillian. Let see if I can cure the curiousity for you.

Queen Latifah has DENIED a relationship with Laila. Her publicist says they don't even know each other.

Sanaa did not have a baby by Denzel Washington. There are pictures of her every month on wire images and none of them show her pregnant. I believe they are having or have had an affair, but he's still with Pauletta.

Terry McMillian doesn't want her husband back. The woman is trying to heal from a difficult experience.

Go to eurweb.com for more on these stories. I got to PACK!!!!

Posted by Shawn :: 8:05 PM :: 0 Hollered

Holla At Yo Girl!

---------------oOo---------------